Search Western Plastics Products
In 1991 Western Plastics opens a new facility in Temecula, California.
Western Plastics began U.S. operations in Calhoun, Georgia in 1984. Expanded with a facility in Mississauga, Canada in 1999.
Western Plastics primary markets.
- Hand and Machine Stretch Films (Clear, Color, Opaque)
- Converted Hand Wrap
- Stretch Banding Films
- Vented Pallet Wraps and Stretch Netting
- Printed Stretch Film
- Offers Distributors Own Private Label
Complete Low Minimum 'Dropship' Program - Shows you as the shipper
- Cutterbox Foodservice Film
- Aluminum Foil Rolls and Sheets
- Foil Containers
- Meat and Produce Film
- Perforated Cling and Shrink Film
- Offers Distributors Your Own Private Label
Still Need More Help?
If you have sales questions relative to particular products or to your line of research,
please contact the CEDARLANE® sales department and have all of your questions answered
in a timely and professional manner.