The Movember Foundation – Stopping Men Dying Too Young
The Movember Foundation is a global charity committed to men living happier, healthier, longer lives. The Movember Foundation is the only charity tackling men’s health on a global scale, year round, addressing some of the biggest health issues faced by men: Prostate Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Mental Health, Suicide Prevention.
In 13 years, the Movember Foundation has funded more than 1200 men’s health projects around the world. By 2030, the Foundation will reduce the number of men dying prematurely by 25%.
Grow Your #MYCEDARMO This Movember
We’re happy to offer you the opportunity to participate in Movember with us once again! That’s why our photo-sharing contest is back by popular demand!
Easy to Enter and Win!
- Grab your lab mates and strike a pose
- Post your photo(s) on social media with #MyCedarMo
- Get a FREE Tim Hortons gift card
- Automatically be entered into our grand prize draw!
No ‘mo? No problem – grab your cut-out mustache from our Movember postcard. Click here for contest details!
Exclusively from Cedarlane
Cedarlane is Canada’s most trusted Source for Science. Starting from a small operation and growing into a Canadian brand that life science researchers and clinicians can trust, we are always looking to provide you with great service and unmatched value.
With the academic year underway once again, and research budgets and projects being allocated we are happy to introduce our Fall 2018 Lab Guide. As an established resource within the Canadian scientific community, we pride ourselves in not only delivering the products that you need, but also supporting you with supplementary resources and offers along the way! This year’s Lab Guide features a number of important pieces, including:
– Expert Tips for a Better Presentation - by guest blogger Samantha Yammine!
– New additions and highlights from Cedarlane’s manufactured lines
– New promotions and giveaways available on YOUR next order!
– Cannabis Research and Testing Products for this emerging field