Save 20% from Bethyl: Stated BEST recombinant monoclonal on the market for detection of HIF2-alpha in the IHC/ICC application
Tweet, Share, View all associated products with this promotion!
Feb 9 2017
Dec 31 2017
View a complete listing of all associated products with this promotion. Still need more help? Please contact customer service to relieve any additional questions you may have.
Claimed the best recombinant monoclonal on the market for detection of HIF2-alpha in the IHC/ICC application!
Bethyl Laboratories is pleased to announce the addition of rabbit recombinant monoclonal antibodies, including HIF1-alpha and HIF2-alpha targets. All HIF1-alpha and HIF2-alpha antibodies are available as trial sizes. This expansion in the portfolio marks a milestone and will further support scientific discovery.
Antibodies against HIF2-alpha were assessed for specificity by immunocytochemistry (ICC). HIF2-alpha protein is rapidly degraded under normoxic conditions and stabilized under hypoxic conditions. Cobalt chloride treatment can be used as a mimetic agent for hypoxia to stimulate HIF2-alpha stabilization. Antibodies against HIF2-alpha were compared by staining HepG2 cells treated with cobalt chloride or mock-treated.
- Host: Rabbit
- Antibody Type: Recombinant Monoclonal
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
Gene and Protein Information
- Gene ID: 2034, 3091
- Gene Name: endothelial PAS domain protein 1, hypoxia inducible factor 1 alpha subunit
- Gene Symbol: EPAS1, HIF1A
- Uniprot ID: Q16665, Q99814
- Protein Name: Endothelial PAS domain-containing protein 1, Hypoxia-inducible factor 1-alpha
- Alternate Names: ARNT interacting protein• ARNT-interacting protein• basic-helix-loop-helix-PAS protein MOP1• basic-helix-loop-helix-PAS protein MOP2• bHLHe73• bHLHe78• class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 73• class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 78• ECYT4• EPAS-1• HIF1• HIF-1 alpha-like factor• HIF-1A• HIF-1alpha• HIF-1-alpha• HIF1-ALPHA• HIF-1-alpha-like factor• HIF-1alpha-like factor• HIF2A• HIF-2-alpha• HIF2-alpha• HLF• hypoxia inducible factor 1, alpha subunit (basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor)• hypoxia-inducible factor 1 alpha isoform I.3• hypoxia-inducible factor 1, alpha subunit (basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor)• hypoxia-inducible factor 2 alpha• hypoxia-inducible factor 2-alpha• hypoxia-inducible factor1alpha• member of PAS protein 1• member of PAS protein 2• member of PAS superfamily 1• MOP1• MOP2• PAS domain-containing protein 2• PAS domain-containing protein 8• PASD2• PASD8
|Product Name||Size||Cat. #|
|HIF1-ALPHA HIF2-ALPHA ABVANTAGE TRIAL PACK||1 Pack (1 each of A700-001-T, A700-002-T and A700-003-T)||A711-000-T|
Have questions? Need more information? Contact us at email@example.com to have all your questions answered in a timely and professional manner.
Note: This offer is not valid in conjunction with contract discounts or any other special pricing. Void where prohibited. Discount does not apply to ALL Electron Microscopy Sciences products; some restrictions apply. Contact your Cedarlane Sales or Customer Service Representative for further details.