25% OFF INTRO OFFER ON MIRUS BIO'S LABEL IT NUCLEIC ACID LABELING KIT
Tweet, Share, View all associated products with this promotion!
Jul 5 2018
Jan 1 2019
View a complete listing of all associated products with this promotion. Still need more help? Please contact customer service to relieve any additional questions you may have.
Efficient, direct, non-enzymatic labeling of DNA and RNA
The Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Technology is designed to efficiently and reproducibly attach marker molecules to any nucleic acid sample in a one-step, scalable reaction. Unlike other nonradioactive labeling technologies (e.g. random priming, nick translation), the Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Reagent covalently attaches CX-rhodamine, fluorescein, MFP488, digoxin, biotin, Cy®3, Cy®5, dinitrophenol (DNP) or TM-rhodamine to bases within DNA or RNA without dramatically altering the starting nucleic acid or hindering downstream hybridization performance. Because Label IT® reactions are non-destructive to the nucleic acid starting material, the Label IT® technology can be used in a wide variety of in vivo, in vitro and molecular biology applications.
- Label Any DNA or RNA Template – Suitable for a wide range of applications
- One-step Chemical Method – Easily and consistently control the labeling reactions
- Adjustable Labeling Density – Achieve high sensitivity with optimally labeled DNA and RNA
- Covalent Mechanism – Permanent, non-destructive modification of nucleic acid residues is ideal for many diverse applications; labels do not impact hybridization performance
NEW MFP488 Nucleic Acid Labeling Reagent
- High Photostability – Facilitates longer time for observation and image capture
- Widespread Instrument Compatibility – Spectrally similar to fluorescein
- Stable at Low pH – Fluorescence is maintained over a broad range (pH 4-9)
|MIR7125||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, MFP488||Labels 25µg Nucleic Acid|
|MIR7100||Label IT® Nucleic Acid Labeling Kit, MFP488||Labels 100µg Nucleic Acid|
Have questions? Need more information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have all your questions answered in a timely and professional manner.
Note: This offer is not valid in conjunction with contract discounts or any other special pricing. Void where prohibited.