LIMTED TIME OFFER: Save 10% on Genomic RNA from Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus 2
Tweet, Share, View all associated products with this promotion!
Apr 1 2021
May 1 2021
View a complete listing of all associated products with this promotion. Still need more help? Please contact customer service to relieve any additional questions you may have.
Save 10% on Genomic RNA from Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus 2
Exclusive to Cedarlane Customers – for a Limited Time Only!
Genomic RNA isolated from a preparation of Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus 2 isolate USA/CA_CDC_5574/2020. This isolate is lineage B.1.1.7, clade GR according to GISAID (Global Initiative on Sharing All Influenza Data) conventions.
The following mutations were identified in the clinical isolate: Spike A570D, Spike D614G, Spike D1118H, Spike H69del, Spike N501Y, Spike P681H, Spike S982A, Spike T716I, Spike V70del, Spike Y145del, M (Membrane protein) V70L, N (Nucleocapsid protein) D3L, N G204R, N R203K, N S235F, NS3 T223I, NS8 (Non-structural protein 8) Q27stop, NS8 R52I, NS8 Y73C, NSP3 (Non-structural protein 3) A890D, NSP3 I1412T, NSP3 T183I, NSP6 (Non-structural protein 6) F108del, NSP6 G107del, NSP6 S106del, NSP12 (Non-structural protein 12) P323L, NSP13 (Non-structural protein 13) A454V, NSP13 K460R.
One additional SNP in ORF1ab L3826F was reported in the deposited passage two virus, in comparison to the clinical specimen. Genomic RNA from SARS-CoV-2 must be handled at BSL-2 containment.
- Agent: Genomic RNA from Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus 2
- Strain: USA/CA_CDC_5574/2020
- Verified By: Whole-genome Sequencing
- Applications: ATCC® Genuine Nucleics can be used for assay development, verification, validation, monitoring of day-to-day test variation, and lot-to-lot performance of molecular-based assays. The quantitative format allows for the generation of a standard curve for quantitative PCR (qPCR) to determine viral load.
- Biosafety Level: 2
- Product Format: frozen | 100 µL per vial
- Storage Conditions: -70°C or colder
Click here to download the product sheet for more information.
Have questions? Need more information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have all your questions answered in a timely and professional manner.
Note: This offer is not valid in conjunction with contract discounts or any other special pricing. Void where prohibited. Available only while supplies last. Not for in vitro diagnostic use. Research use only.