SAVE 20% ON VIRAL TRANSPORT MEDIA
Tweet, Share, View all associated products with this promotion!
Jul 20 2021
Sep 1 2021
View a complete listing of all associated products with this promotion. Still need more help? Please contact customer service to relieve any additional questions you may have.
EFFICIENT | SAFE | STABLE | DEVELOPED, TESTED & MADE IN ONTARIO
McMaster Molecular Medium™ (MMM) is a ready-to-use, temperature-stable sample collection and storage medium that inactivates and stabilizes coronavirus specimens from the collection site to the laboratory.
Researchers from McMaster University and St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton’s Disease Diagnostics and Development Group produced this room-temperature stable viral transport medium for collection, transport, maintenance and long-term freeze storage of viruses. It is approved for research and is currently used for COVID-19 testing in Public Health labs across Ontario.
Safer Sample Collection
- Inactivation of sample for safer handling
- Prevents infectious aerosol generation
Preserves Nucleic Acid
- Virus is inactivated and is stable for molecular testing
- RNA preserved at room temperature for 2 months
- DNA preserved at room temperature for 9 months
- Works with other viruses
- Increase testing capacity up to four times by pooling specimens
- Direct from tube sampling on many automated platforms - eliminates the need to manually pipette thousands of samples
- No need for aliquoting or heat inactivation of samples
Click here to view a complete listing of applicable products.
Click here for more information on the McMaster Molecular Medium.
Note: No other discounts apply. Other exclusions may apply. Offer subject to change at any time. This offer may not be applied to existing, pending, or prior orders. Promotion valid in CANADA only until August 31, 2021. This offer is not valid in conjunction with contract discounts or any other special pricing. Void where prohibited. Some restrictions apply. Contact your Cedarlane Sales or Customer Service Representative for further details.