Search InVitria Products
ITSE Animal-Free – Simple Safe, Effective: The Perfect Solution to Serum Free Cell Culture
ITSE: Exactly what your cells need. Exactly the right amounts
Insulin: Insulin is required for survival in many cell types, and is involved in the regulation of glucose, amino acid, and lipid uptake.
Transferrin: This protein is primarily responsible for regulation of cellular iron uptake and maintenance of proper redox state within the cell.
Selenium: This trace element is present in many proteins that scavange free radicals, and thus is an extremely important player in preventing oxidative damage to your cells.
Ethanolamine: This molecule is a precursor in the phospholipid biosynthesis pathway, and is a required supplement in the growth of many cell types, including Vero, CHO, and hybridoma cell lines.
Product Catalog # ITSE – Animal Free – 10ml 777ITS032-10ML ITSE – Animal Free – 10 x 10ml 777ITS032-10ML-2 ITSE – Animal Free – 100ml 777ITS032-100ML
ITSE Animal-Free Increases Performance in Serum Free Cell Culture
Figure 1 demonstrates the ability of InVitria's ITSE Animal-Free to increase media performance in Vero cell culture.
InVitria's ITSE Animal-Free performs better than serum free media alone, and as well as another serum component containing ITSE product.
Advantages of ITSE Animal-Free
- Effective: ITSE Animal-Free boosts the performance of serum free cell culture medias. The component ratios have been experimentally optimized and its liquid formulation means it is extremely convenient.
- Animal Component Free: ITSE is produced in an animal-free system, thereby eliminating safety concerns associated with animal or human derived serum products such as contamination with blood-borne pathogens.
- Consistent: ITSE Animal-Free eliminates the need for highly variable serum containing products that introduce variability and unknown into your cell culture systems.
- Saves Money: TSE Animal-Free saves you money that would have otherwise been spent on expensive serum-derived products.
- Tested: ITSE Animal-Free has been shown to increase quality and quantity in a wide range of cell types including T cells, Mesenchymal stem cells, primary cells, Hybridoma, CHO cells and Vero cells.
Other available promotions currently offered by this supplier:
Still Need More Help?
If you have sales questions relative to particular products or to your line of research,
please contact the CEDARLANE® sales department and have all of your questions answered
in a timely and professional manner.