Search Mirus Bio LLC Products
Mirus Bio LLC Products
Mirus Bio - The Transfection Experts
Mirus Bio was founded on the principle that non-viral (i.e. plasmid DNA based) methods offer distinct performance advantages over viral methods of gene transfer.
Mirus Bio has played an important role in the history of the development of nucleic acid research reagents, distinguished by its many accomplishments:
- Developed and produced an siRNA transfection reagent, the first of its kind
- Pioneered development of high efficiency/low toxicity transfection formulations
- First to market single-step nucleic acid labeling technology applications
- Unique technology to label native, biologically relevant short RNA species, such as microRNA
In 2021, Mirus Bio continues to develop a wide range of non-viral delivery technologies, using proteins, polymers, and lipids in conjunction with novel chemistries that provide unique nucleic acid delivery capabilities.
Mirus Bio Research Products
TransIT® Transfection Reagents for high efficiency, low toxicity delivery of DNA, siRNA/miRNA and large RNA
- Mirus’ TransIT® Reagents are unique lipid and polymer formulations that achieve superior delivery efficiency of pDNA, siRNA/miRNA and large RNA with minimal cytotoxic effects. They have been optimized for In Vitro delivery in a variety of mammalian cells as well as for In Vivo delivery in small animals.
- The TransIT-PRO® Transfection Kit is specifically developed for DNA transfection of suspension 293 and CHO derived cells - ideal for biotherapeutic protein production. Accordingly, Mirus Bio offers a 1 mL sample size of TransIT-PRO® for qualified leads.
- Other notable products to join the Mirus Bio collection include TransIT®-Insect, TransIT®-BrCa and TransIT-X2®, all of which were launched in 2013.
Ingenio® Electroporation Kits and Solutions compatible with most electroporators, including the amaxa Nucleofector
- The Ingenio® Electroporation Solution allows researchers to deliver nucleic acids to cells that are resistant to transfection.
Label IT® Labeling Reagents for fluorescent and biotin labeling of all nucleic acids including miRNA
- The company’s Label IT® Kits employ proprietary chemistry to covalently attach labeling molecules to DNA and RNA. This simple one-step process is faster and more robust than traditional multi-step enzymatic labeling, and can be used for intracellular tracking, chromosome analysis, and microarray labeling.
Other available promotions currently offered by this supplier:
Try Mirus Bio Products for FREE! Click here to choose from one of their free samples of transfection reagents and electroporation solutions! Mirus Bio scientists apply their expertise in nucleic acid chemistry, cellular and molecular biology to establish innovative technologies and products for use in life science research.
The TransIT® Transfection Reagents are ideal for delivering all types of nucleic acids to eukaryotic cells. Each reagent provides high efficiency transfection while exhibiting low cellular toxicity, enabling the acquisition of physiologically relevant data and information while preserving the transfected cell population. .
Thanks to unique lipid and polymer formulations, TransIT® Reagents achieve superior delivery efficiency of pDNA and siRNA with minimal cytotoxic effects. They have been optimized for in vitro delivery in a variety of mammalian cells as well as for in vivo delivery in small animals. The Ingenio® Electroporation Solutions allows researchers to deliver nucleic acids to cells that are resistant to transfection, including primary cells and stem cells. .
Compatible with most conventional electroporation devices, Ingenio® electroporation kits have a long shelf life, and they are available alone or as part of a kit with cuvettes and cell droppers. .
Still Need More Help?
If you have sales questions relative to particular products or to your line of research,
please contact the CEDARLANE® sales department and have all of your questions answered
in a timely and professional manner.