CEDARLANE® manufactures Complement, Lympholyte® cell separation media, cell purification Immunocolumns and a wide range of Antibodies. Also, CEDARLANE® continues to offer our Custom Antibody Services.
Our line of Cedarlane-manufactured reagents.
- Animal Red Blood Cell Reagents
- Cell Purification Immunocolumns
- Complement Antibodies & Proteins
- Complement Reagents
- Haemostasis Reagents
- Lympholyte® Cell Separation Media for the isolation of PBMCs and PMNs
- Neuroscience Reagents
- Reagents For Human
- Reagents For Mouse
- Reagents For Rat
- Secondary Reagents
- Specialty Products
- Tools for Flow Cytometry
Lympholyte® Cell Separation Media for the isolation of PBMCs and PMNs
Separate From The Pack - Save on Lympholyte® Cell Separation Media!
CEDARLANE’s Lympholyte® Cell Separation density gradient centrifugation media has been specifically designed for the isolation of viable PBMCs from mouse, rat, rabbit, human and other mammalian peripheral blood or tissues samples. The resulting cell population demonstrates a high, nonselective recovery of viable lymphocytes that are suitable for use as target cells in cytotoxicity and FACS assays and in in vivo / in vitro functional studies. All products are supplied as liquid with varying densities
Applications for Lympholyte® include:
- Isolation of viable lymphocytes from lymphoid organs by removal of red and dead cells.
- Removal of dead cells and debris:
- From lymphocyte suspensions after treatement with antibody plus complement or following cell culture
- Following sequential cytotoxicity studies eg. B-cell depletion.
- From various clonal and hybridoma cell lines.
- Removal of erythrocytes, dead cells and debris from various clonal and hybridoma cell lines. (Lympholyte®-M and Lympholyte®-R)
- Removal of erythrocytes, dead cells and debris from other tissue suspensions including liver and lung. (Lympholyte®-M and Lympholyte®-R)
- Isolation of murine nuclear epidermal cells. (Lympholye®-M)
- Isolation of mononuclear cells from bone marrow preparations. (Lympholye®-H)
Lympholyte® Cell Separation Procedure
A. Gently layer the cell suspension or whole blood over top of the Lympholyte® making sure not to mix the two layers.
B. Alternatively, slowly add Lympholyte® to a Pasteur pipette allowing gravity to layer it under the whole blood or cell suspension.
C. Centrifuge the tube at room temperature for indicated time at the indicated speed.
D. Carefully remove the cells at the interface using a Pasteur pipette and transfer into a new centrifuge tube for washing.
CEDARLANE® manufactures complement, Lympholyte® cell separation media, cell purification immunocolumns, neuronal cell lines and a wide range of antibodies. CEDARLANE® continues to offer our Custom Antibody Services and increased demand has lead to the continued expansion of our facility. We understand the varied nature of custom work and encourage you to call our qualified staff to discuss the details of your project. Please inquire about other services not listed. Be assured that we at CEDARLANE® are dedicated to ensuring the confidentiality of all projects we discuss.