50% OFF DNA DAMAGE KIT SKT-120-96S FROM STRESSMARQ
Tweet, Share, View all associated products with this promotion!
Jul 1 2019
Aug 31 2019
View a complete listing of all associated products with this promotion. Still need more help? Please contact customer service to relieve any additional questions you may have.
Limited Time Offer: Half Off DNA Damage (8-OHdG) ELISA Kit
Colorimetric detection of 8-hydroxy-2-deoxy Guanosine
8-hydroxy-2-deoxy Guanosine (8-OH-dG) is produced by the oxidative damage of DNA by reactive oxygen and nitrogen species and serves as an established marker of oxidative stress (1-4). Hydroxylation of guanosine occurs in response to both normal metabolic processes and a variety of environmental factors (i.e., anything that increases reactive oxygen and nitrogen species). Increased levels of 8-OH-dG are associated with the aging process as well as with a number of pathological conditions including cancer, diabetes, and hypertension(5-9). In complex samples such as plasma, cell lysates, and tissues, 8-OH-dG can exist as either the free nucleoside or incorporated in DNA. Once the blood enters the kidney, free 8- OH-dG is readily filtered into the urine, while larger DNA fragments remain in the bloodstream. Because of the complexity of plasma samples, urine is a more suitable matrix for the measurement of free 8-OH-dG than plasma. Urinary levels of 8-OH-dG range between 2.7-13 ng/mg creatine, while plasma levels of free 8-OH-dG have been reported to be between 4-21 pg/ml as determined by LC-MS (10-11).
- Product Name: DNA Damage (8-OHdG) ELISA kit
- Description: Colorimetric detection of 8-hydroxy-2-deoxy Guanosine
- Species Reactivity: Species Independent
- Platform: Microplate
- Sample Types: Cell lysates, Plasma, Sample matrices, Urine
- Detection Method: Colorimetric Assay
- Purity Detail: Affinity-purified
- Assay Type: Competitive ELISA (Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay)
- Utility: ELISA Kit for 8-OHdG detection in samples
- Sensitivity: 0.59 ng/mL
- Assay Range: 0.94 - 60 ng/mL
- Precision: Intra-Assay Precision: Three samples of known concentration were assayed thirty times on one plate; the intra-assay coefficient of variation of the DNA Damage ELISA has been determined to be <5%. Inter-Assay Precision: Three samples of known concentration were assayed thirty times in three individual assays; the inter-assay coefficient of variation of the DNA Damage ELISA has been determined to be <5%.
- Incubation Time: 1 hour
- Number of Samples: 39 samples in duplicate
Click here to add this product to your cart.
Have questions? Need more information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have all your questions answered in a timely and professional manner.
Note: This offer is not valid in conjunction with contract discounts or any other special pricing. Void where prohibited.