ORDER 3 APOPTOSIS DETECTION KITS AND ONLY PAY FOR 2!
Tweet, Share, View all associated products with this promotion!
Jun 5 2019
Dec 31 2019
View a complete listing of all associated products with this promotion. Still need more help? Please contact customer service to relieve any additional questions you may have.
Choose Elabscience® Annexin V Apoptosis Detection Kits
Apoptosis occurs like a signaling cascade of multiple events, providing many opportunities to evaluate the process. During the early stage of apoptosis, the loss of cell membrane asymmetry will take place in which embedded phosphatidylserine (PS) residues in the plasma membrane become externalized. Annexin V is a Ca2+ dependent phospholipid-binding protein that has a high affinity for PS. Flow assays based on Annexin V conjugates accordingly become sensitive quantitative detection of early apoptosis.
- Multiple fluorescence labels (FITC, PE, APC, AF647/PI, 7-AAD) for various specimens and instrument.
- All kit components ready for sale to provide tailored experiment solution.
- Ideal for early apoptosis detection and no fixation-related false positive.
- Quick and easy detection, only 15-20 min hand-on time.
- Strict and reliable quality control for better experiment outcome.
- Professional customer service for technical support.
This promotion applies to hundreds of reliable, high-quality products! Click here to begin your search and start saving today!
Have questions? Need more information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have all your questions answered in a timely and professional manner.
Note: This offer is not valid in conjunction with contract discounts or any other special pricing. Void where prohibited.