BUY ONE DuoSet ELISA AND GET A FREE ANCILLARY REAGENT KIT
Tweet, Share, View all associated products with this promotion!
Jul 1 2019
Sep 30 2019
View a complete listing of all associated products with this promotion. Still need more help? Please contact customer service to relieve any additional questions you may have.
Buy and Save on Bio-Techne Products through Cedarlane – Your Exclusive Canadian Distributor!
Receive Half Off on Select Loading Controls!
DuoSet® ELISA Development Systems
DuoSet ELISA Development Systems contain the basic components required to develop a sandwich immunoassay for accurately measuring analytes in biological fluids. View Full Assay Principle. When complete kits are not an option, DuoSet ELISA Development Kits are an economical alternative to buying separate antibodies and protein standards.
- Now Available in a 5-plate size!
- Provides sufficient reagents for either five or fifteen 96-well plates, offering a cost-effective solution for performing multiple ELISAs
- Contains carefully selected and validated antibodies, reducing development time
- Includes mass-calibrated recombinant standard, reducing assay variability
- Can be adapted for use across multiple platforms
- Provides biotinylated detection antibodies and streptavidin-HRP, enabling chemiluminescent or colorimetric detection
- Over 750 DuoSet ELISA Development Systems with analytes supporting a range of biological processes
Click here to shop for DuoSet® kits!
Supplemental products are available in a convenient Ancillary Reagent Kit for performing five 96-well assays. Components are also available separately in bulk sizes allowing for assay customization. For a complete list of supplies needed for your DuoSet ELISA Development System, refer to the product-specific datasheet.
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits
Each DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kit provides a comprehensive collection of reagents and plates to assay five 96-well DuoSet ELISA plates.
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits include:
- 96-well plates
- plate sealers
- Color Reagent A
- Color Reagent B
- stop solution
- ELISA plate-coating buffer
- reagent diluent
- wash buffer
Click here to shop for Ancillary kits!
Featured Downloadable Resources:
To request a hardcopy of these guides or any other materials from R&D Systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have questions? Need more information? Contact us at email@example.com to have all your questions answered in a timely and professional manner.
Note: This offer is to receive select R&D Systems loading controls at 50% off the list price. Discount applies to Universities in Canada only. Discount excludes bulk quantities and special orders. Offer is valid on a one-time order of R&D Systems products placed on or before December 31, 2018. Some exclusions may apply. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts, for prior or past purchases, or orders pending. No credits will be issued. All requests are subject to availability and approval by R&D Systems. Offer void where prohibited.