SAVE 25% ON VPS35 ELISA KIT FROM STRESSMARQ!
Tweet, Share, View all associated products with this promotion!
Mar 1 2020
May 1 2020
View a complete listing of all associated products with this promotion. Still need more help? Please contact customer service to relieve any additional questions you may have.
Limited Time Offer: Save on Brand New VPS35 ELISA Kit
Vacuolar Protein Sorter-35 (VPS35) is a component of the retromer complex, which is essential for endosome-to-Golgi retrieval of membrane proteins. VPS35 mutations such as D620N have been linked to Parkinson’s Disease (PD) and affect retromer function, protein homeostasis, and mitochondria.
Research Areas: Alzheimer's Disease, Cell Signaling, Golgi Proteins, Membrane Trafficking Proteins, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Parkinson's Disease, Protein Trafficking
- Product Name: VPS35 Kit
- Description: Colorimetric measurement of VPS35
- Species Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat
- Platform: Microplate
- Sample Types: Cell lysate, Tissue
- Detection Method: Colorimetric Assay
- Purity Detail: Affinity-purified
- Assay Type: Competitive ELISA (Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay)
- Sensitivity: 50 pg/mL
- Assay Range: 78.125 - 5000 pg/mL
- Incubation Time: 3 hours
- Number of Samples: 40 samples in duplicate
- Field of Use: Not for use in humans. Not for use in diagnostics or therapeutics. For research use only
Click here to add this product to your cart.
Have questions? Need more information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have all your questions answered in a timely and professional manner.
Note: This offer is not valid in conjunction with contract discounts or any other special pricing. Void where prohibited.