BACK TO THE LAB: SAVE 20% ON ACTIVE MOTIF DNA METHYLATION ANALYSIS KITS!
Tweet, Share, View all associated products with this promotion!
Nov 3 2020
Jan 1 2021
View a complete listing of all associated products with this promotion. Still need more help? Please contact customer service to relieve any additional questions you may have.
Back to the Lab Promotion – Save on Active Motif DNA Methylation Analysis Kits!
DNA methylation (5-mC) and methylation variants like 5-hmC contribute to mechanisms responsible for regulating gene expression and many other biological processes. These epigenetic modifications have also become important biomarkers for cancer, aging, neurological disorders, and many other human diseases.
Active Motif is proud to be the leading provider of products and services to study DNA methylation. Our comprehensive product line can support you whether you need just antibodies or recombinant proteins to do assays yourself or end-to-end epigenetic services in which our experts perform the assays, NGS, and bioinformatics for you.
Qualifying Kits Include:
- Global DNA Methylation Assay–LINE-1 Kit
- Active Motif's Global DNA Methylation – LINE-1 Kit is an ELISA-based assay for the detection and quantification of global DNA methylation (i.e., 5-methylcytosine (5-mC) levels) in human genomic DNA. The assay measures 5-mC levels of Long Interspersed Nucleotide Element 1 (LINE-1) repeats.
- Global 5-hmC DNA ELISA Kit
- Ease of Analysis: Colorimetric readout enables simple quantitative analysis with spectrophotometry at 450 nm
- MeDIP Kit
- The MeDIP Kit is designed to immunoprecipitate and enrich single-stranded DNA (ssDNA) fragments containing 5-methylcytosine (5-mC). The MeDIP Kit contains a monoclonal 5-methylcytosine antibody, a bridging antibody, and the necessary buffers to perform methylated DNA immunoprecipitation.
- hMeDIP Kit
- The hMeDIP Kit is designed to immunoprecipitate and enrich for DNA fragments containing 5-hydroxymethylcytosine (5-hmC). The hMeDIP Kit contains a highly specific purified 5-hmC antibody and the necessary buffers to perform methylated DNA immunoprecipitation (MeDIP).
Click here to download the ‘Products and Services to Study DNA Methylation’ brochure
Click here to view a complete listing of applicable products.
Note: Save 20% on orders of qualifying DNA methylation analysis kits. No other discounts apply. Other exclusions may apply. Offer subject to change at any time. This offer may not be applied to existing, pending, or prior orders. Promotion valid in CANADA only until December 31, 2020. This offer is not valid in conjunction with contract discounts or any other special pricing. Void where prohibited. Some restrictions apply. Contact your Cedarlane Sales or Customer Service Representative for further details.