Join us in the fight against Breast Cancer this October! It is estimated that 1 in 9 Canadian women will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer in her lifetime, making Breast Cancer Awareness Month a significant public health initiative across the county. Throughout October, we’d like you to send us your pictures wearing your Pink Ronco Nitrile Examination Gloves in the lab, to help bring this issue to the forefront! Don't have your pink gloves? Pose in the lab with your pink Cedarlane shipment box, pink goggles, or whatever other articles you can find to help support the cause and paint your lab pink!
At the end of the month, we’ll be raffling off a $50 Bon Appetit Gift Card to one lucky winner with the best picture, so make sure to get your photos in today! We highly encourage group photos, ‘at the lab bench’ shots, and anything else you can think of! Try posing with your pink Cedarlane shipment box, or any other pink equipment you have in the lab!
To enter, simply share your photos with us on any of the following platforms:
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/CedarlaneLabs
- Share your photo directly to our timeline
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/CedarlaneNews
- Share your photo and mention us using @CedarlaneNews and/or use #PaintYourLabPink
- Instagram – www.instagram.com/cedarlane1
- Share your photo and tag us using @Cedarlane1 and/or use #PaintYourLabPink
Wondering where to get your pink gloves? Throughout October, you’ll receive 1 free box of Ronco Pink Nitrile Examination Gloves for every box purchased.* Get your gloves, and be on your way to entering this contest for a chance to win, and more importantly to join the fight against Breast Cancer!
Terms and Conditions:
- *Limit of 5 FREE boxes of gloves per order
- Cedarlane will reward users based on an original photo shared via a singular channel (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram) between October 1st, 2018 and October 31st, 2018. Under this contest, Cedarlane may limit its award contribution to a cash value of $50 CAD. Cedarlane reserves the right to determine what it awards through this program based on social media posting instances that it deems as qualifying. A winner will be chosen based on criteria determined by Cedarlane. This offer is not intended for anyone who is prohibited through their institution or otherwise from participating in it or the like thereof. Limited to Canadian customers only.
Introducing: Cedarlane's Canadian Codes
Check Your Cedarlane Product Shipment Boxes
You talked and we listened! For all of 2018, we'll be including a unique Canadian Code in each and every product shipment! Once you’ve received your shipment, simply remove the Canadian Code from the inside flap, and enter your code through the link below. Each code entry puts your name in to win 1 of 4 prizes! The more codes you enter, the more chances you have to win! Click here for more information on our great prize bundles!!
Monthly Online Order Feedback Draw
After submitting your online orders, look out for the brief survey on your ordering experience and how Cedarlane can better fulfill your needs when ordering life science kits and reagents. We appreciate all of the feedback our customers provide us in our effort to continuously improve the ordering experience. Simply fill out the survey and include your email address to be entered into a MONTHLY draw for $100 off your next Cedarlane order!
Draw for Month of: Winner Name and Institution: February 2017 James K., Health Sciences North March 2017 Fraser S., University of Toronto April 2017 Doug K., McMaster University May 2017 Tracie P., Queen's University June 2017 Nicole T., University of Montreal July 2017 Yuxiang H., CureImmune Therapeutics August 2017 Gilles R., University of Moncton September 2017 Terry L., Dalhousie University October 2017 Cristiane B., University of Calgary November 2017 Sarang K., SickKids December 2017 Carmelo M., McGill University January 2018 Angela B., Northern College February 2018 Maggie L., Memorial University of Newfoundland March 2018 Jacqueline V., Memorial University of Newfoundland April 2018 Sarah M., McMaster University May 2018 Beth B., Canadian Blood Services June 2018 Jean Francois D., Formation Biologics July 2018 Michael S., University of British Columbia August 2018 Anthony C., University of Guelph September 2018 Noreen R., University of Saskatchewan