Search Active Motif Inc. Products
Active Motif Inc. Products
At Active Motif, we develop innovative cell biology-based research tools and biocomputing resources that help researchers elucidate the function, regulation and interactions of the genes and their encoded proteins.
Links and Resources
- Transcriptional Regulation
- Transfection and Expression
- Epigenetics & Chromatin
- PRESS RELEASE: NIH Signs Multi-year Deal with Active Motif for AKS2 Software
- !NEW! Epigenetics and Chromatin Flyer
- May 2011 - MOTIFvations Newsletter - *NEW* - Histones, Kits, ELISAs and Antibodies Designed to Unravel the Histone Code
- NEW and Free Active Motif eBook – MiRNAs in Cancer
Still Need More Help?
If you have sales questions relative to particular products or to your line of research,
please contact the CEDARLANE® sales department and have all of your questions answered
in a timely and professional manner.