Search AdipoGen International, Inc. Products
Adipogen International, Inc. consists of two companies, Adipogen SA (Switzerland) and Adipogen Corporation (San Diego, USA). The Corporate headquarters is in San Diego, USA and the Operational headquarters is in Liestal, Switzerland.
At Adipogen a motivated team of highly-skilled individuals develops and manufactures new products for the Life Science Research Market in the areas of:
- Metabolic Syndrome (Diabetes, Obesity)
- Stem Cell Biology
A major focus is placed on innovative and advanced ELISA Kits. In addition to the antibody and protein facilities, Adipogen International, Inc. owns chemical laboratories, enabling the company to isolate unique natural products and develop new and innovative small molecules and rare antibiotics. Adipogen also provides high-quality brands such as JaICA, Chimerigen, Chemodex, and Innaxon to meet the many varying needs of the research community.
Click on the links below to view or download various AdipoGen Life Sciences print materials:
- Key Inflammasome Research Tools flyer
- Angiogenesis Research Tools flyer
- ELISA Kits flyer
- Netrin-1 for Generation of iPS Cells flyer
- Biomolecules Catalogue
- Unique Natural Products & Rare Antibiotics Flyer
- Obesity & Diabetes Research Mini-Catalog
- Functional Antibodies Mini-Catalog 2nd Edition
- Interleukins (Focus: IL-1 Family & Other Newcomers) Mini-Catalog
- Stem Cell Biology (Focus: Cancer) Mini-Catalog
- TNF Superfamily Mini-Catalog
- Small Molecules - Highlights from the Manufacturer
Products, Flyers, and Brochures:
- Inflammasome Signaling - From Innate to Adaptive Immunity
- Innate Immunity - Focus Toll-like Receptor (TLR) Agonists
- Unique Natural Products & Rare Antibiotics
- ELISA Kits for Key Biomarkers (for Metabolic Syndrome, Inflammatory Diseases and Cancer & Autoimmune Disease)
- Cancer Research Product Flyer 2015
- Neuroscience Research Brochure
- Myokines: Muscle, Exercise & Obesity Brochure
- TRAIL & TRAIL Receptors Brochure
Still Need More Help?
If you have sales questions relative to particular products or to your line of research,
please contact the CEDARLANE® sales department and have all of your questions answered
in a timely and professional manner.