Search Biolegend Products
Primary Product Categories
- Recombinant Proteins
- Cytokines, Chemokines and Factors
- MojoSort™ Magnetic Cell Separation
- Flex-T™ MHC Tetramers
- Cellular Dyes and Ancillary Products
- New Products
BioLegend develops and manufactures world-class, cutting-edge immunological reagents for biomedical research, offered at an outstanding value. Our product areas include cell immunophenotyping, cytokines and chemokines, adhesion, cancer research, T regulatory cells, stem cells, innate immunity, cell-cycle analysis, apoptosis, and modification-specific antibodies. All of BioLegend’s reagents are supported by superior customer service and come with a quality guarantee. Our aggressive product development program, through technology licensing, collaborations, and internal hybridoma development, produces strategic reagents for use in a variety of applications including flow cytometry, ELISA, immunoprecipitation, Western blotting, immunofluorescence microscopy, immunohistochemistry, and in vitro or in vivo functional assays.
BioLegend offers the broadest selection of fluorochrome conjugates for multi-color flow cytometry. With an experienced biochemistry team, BioLegend is well positioned to offer a wide range of custom conjugation services to meet our customers’ specific needs.
Other available promotions currently offered by this supplier:
Links and Resources
- *!NEW SECTION!* New Products Released
- Pathways: BioLegend now has close to seventy (70) different pathway charts available and they are also interactive! You can click on any of the markers and if we have the product against the marker, they will be displayed. Here is the link to our pathways:
- T Regulatory Cells - relevant resource guides, protocols, charts, pathways, FAQs, sample collections of references citing the use of BioLegend reagents in each product areas, featured products, product listing, etc.
- Multicolor Flow Cytometry - Resources
- Biofunctional Antibodies-LEAF™ Products
- Expression of Common Surface Markers on Blood Cells
- How to Choose and Use Fluorochromes in Multicolor Flow Cytometry Guide
- NEW MACROPHAGE RESEARCH TOOLS
- Cytokines and Chemokines - Resources
Still Need More Help?
If you have sales questions relative to particular products or to your line of research,
please contact the CEDARLANE® sales department and have all of your questions answered
in a timely and professional manner.