Search Origene Technologies Inc. Products
Origene Technologies Inc. - Products
OriGene prides itself on being the cDNA clone partner of choice for the biomedical research community. Pioneering the development of patented processes for the isolation of full-length cDNA and rapid expression profiling techniques, OriGene has commercialized an extensive gene bank of authentic full-length CDNA clones in a standard expression vector. In combination with related gene expression reagents, our offerings enable high-throughput functional analysis and the determination of disease specificity. OriGene is committed to its mission of isolating a complete collection of authentic human full-length cDNAs and to develop technologies and applications focusing on System Biology approaches to gene function analysis. We actively solicit suggestions from the biomedical research community for new clones to be added to our collection.
Links and Resources
- Substance P-Mediated Expression of the Pro-Angiogenic Factor CCN1 Modulates the Course of Colitis
- Organelle Marker Plasmids Fluorescence-tagged TrueORF clones that brighten the organelles
- !NEW! True Clone and TrueORF Brochure PDF
- NEW WEBINAR - 10,000 VERIFY Tagged Antigen™ As Western Blot Positive Controls and Antibody Validation (9 minutes 24 seconds)
- NEW WEBINAR - Cancer Gene Biomarker Validation via Unique TissueScan qPCR Arrays from OriGene Technologies (8 minutes 57 seconds)
- NEW WEBINAR - 37,000 TrueORFs and PrecisionShuttle Vectors (15 minutes 7 seconds)
- The Lysosomal Transmembrane Protein 9B Regulates the Activity of Inflammatory Signaling Pathways*
- Gain Access the World's Largest Collection of Full-length cDNA Clones
- TissueScan: Tissue qPCR Arrays
- YouTube Video: Product Overview: OriGene DNA clones
Still Need More Help?
If you have sales questions relative to particular products or to your line of research,
please contact the CEDARLANE® sales department and have all of your questions answered
in a timely and professional manner.