Search SSI Diagnostica Products
SSI Diagnostica Products
SSI Diagnostica develops, produces and sells in vitro diagnostic products for clinical microbiology, food control as well as environmental and hygiene control to the home market and abroad. They offer industry-leading Immunoassays, Antisera, Antigens, Bacterial Strains and Molecular Diagnostics Tests.
- For rapid detection of all 92 S. pneumonia serotypes from a positive blood culture or pure culture
- Positive reaction within 5 seconds for a blood culture—FASTEST ON THE MARKET
- No pre-treatment for positive blood cultures— SAVES TIME
- 100% Sensitivity & Specificity
- Long shelf life—guaranteed 2 years minimum from date of shipment
- Competitively priced
*** No Charge evaluation kits are available. Please contact email@example.com***
FAST AND RELIABLE RESULTS WITH SSI DIAGNOSTICA ANTISERA
SSI Diagnostica has more than 75 years of experience with research and production of Salmonella antisera, and we offer a range of products with strong portfolio breadth and depth to facilitate accurate identification as specified by the Kaufmann-White Scheme.
Salmonella is often linked with food safety issues, and it is the leading cause of food poisoning. In compromised patients it can even lead to death. Therefore, it is important to get fast and reliable results.
View our videos on how to perform Slide agglutination and Phase Inversion below.
Still Need More Help?
If you have sales questions relative to particular products or to your line of research,
please contact the CEDARLANE® sales department and have all of your questions answered
in a timely and professional manner.