Search Atlas Antibodies AB Products
Targeting All Human Proteins
At Atlas Antibodies we have a very clear mission: To provide our customers with advanced research reagents targeting all human proteins. Our portfolio consists of Triple A Polyclonal and PrecisA Monoclonal antibodies and their corresponding PrEST Antigens.
As No 1 in IHC Atlas Antibodies, offer the largest portfolio of antibodies validated in immunohistochemistry. At our facilities in Stockholm, Sweden, we carefully design and manufacture the 21,000 Atlas Antibodies Advanced Polyclonals (Triple A Polyclonals), in a way to achieve a high level of specificity, reproducibility and versatility. It is commonly perceived that polyclonal antibodies are best suited for IHC experiments as they target several epitopes and thus have an enhanced sensitivity. With stringent quality control, we secure the performance of the antibodies so that our customers can rely on reproducing their experimental results.
Click on the links below to view or download various Atlas Antibodies print materials:
- Neuroscience Catalog
- Colorectal Cancer Research Catalog
- Antibodies in Breast Cancer Research Catalog
- PrecisA Monoclonal Antibodies Catalog
Primary Product Categories
- Primary Antibodies
- Over 20,000 of our highly characterized primary antibodies are available in an affordable 25 µl sample size
- Control Antigens
- For use as blocking agents and positive assay controls together with the corresponding antibody
- Targeted Proteomics
- Heavy labeled protein standards for quantification using mass spectrometry
Still Need More Help?
If you have sales questions relative to particular products or to your line of research,
please contact the CEDARLANE® sales department and have all of your questions answered
in a timely and professional manner.